Dr Eric and Dr Erica answer more of your questions regarding hypothyroidism. If you have questions about hypothyroidism or any aspect of your health, submit the questions to the podcast to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In today's episode the doctors answer listener questions including:
- Why does blood glucose rise when I do Intermittent fasting?
- Why is fasting blood glucose high if insulin is low?
- Are T4 / T3 combo medications bad?
- Why does Ketogenic diet make me feel worse?
- It seems like I have to keep increasing T3 medication just like I had to do with T4 medication, WHY?
- More ...