In this episode of Thyroid Answers Podcast, the doctors discuss the relationship between thyroid hormone regulation and cold intolerance.
Topics covered include:
- Does thyroid hormone or lack of thyroid hormone play a role in cold intolerance?
- How heat is generated in the body?
- Obligatory thermogenesis vs Facultative thermogenesis
- What is the role of thyroid hormone in heat generation in the body?
- Why you are still cold despite normal TSH
- Cellular hypothyroidism vs glandular hypothyroidism
- Why thyroid hormone treatment may not help your cold intolerance
- More ...